Daylight Music – Event Management Privacy Notice
Daylight Music takes your privacy very seriously. Please read our privacy notice below, which covers how we obtain, store and use your data from an event management point of view. We’ve done our best to make our explanations short and easy to understand but if you’d like further information, or have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We collect and securely store personal data about you which may include, but is not limited to, your full name, contact details and bank details.
- We collect your data where it is needed to fulfil contractual obligations: where we are required by law to collect and store data to fulfil our legal obligations or when we have an agreement, formal or informal, to provide a service for you or vice-versa.
- We also collect your data for legitimate interest reasons, when we have not worked together yet but believe a future collaboration may be possible.
- We only use your personal data as needed in order to manage our events. For instance, we may need to contact you before or after the event(s) you’re involved with or use your bank details to process payments related to the event(s).
- Your data may be stored in our mailboxes on our server and in our mobile phones and laptops.
- We never disclose or sell your information to 3rd parties under any circumstances.
- We only keep your information for as long as required for the purposes outlined in this notice and for any legal purposes for which we are obliged to keep the information. You may ask us to delete your personal data by contacting us at: email@example.com. In some occasions, we may still need to retain your data to operate in accordance with legal requirements and tax and accounting rules.
- We have implemented appropriate technical measures as regards the security of the data we are holding and have a detailed security policy on how we do this. You can obtain a copy of it by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the following rights as regards your data:
- To be informed about the collection and use of your data
- To access the personal data we store on you
- To rectify the personal data we store on you in the event of errors
- To have your personal data deleted (the “right to be forgotten”)
- To withdraw any previously given consent for us to store and use your data
- To obtain and reuse data across different services (data portability)
- To unsubscribe from our emails or otherwise restrict how we contact you
- To be protected against automated decision making and profiling
- To register a complaint as to how we use your data
To exercise any of the above rights please contact us at: email@example.com.
This policy will be updated from time to time and the latest date will appear at the top of the document. Please make sure you check back occasionally to ensure you are still happy with its contents. Please note we have a separate Privacy Notice for data we hold for marketing purposes.
Updated 7th November 2018.